WHAT IS KETOSOURCE PURE MCT OIL?
Pure MCT Oil is a high purity MCT oil combining both C8 MCT (Caprylic Acid) and C10 MCT (Capric Acid).
The higher purity of this oil (99.8%) eliminates odour and taste while also reducing the typical gut symptoms experienced with MCT oils.
HOW PURE MCT OIL WORKS
Pure MCT oil contains two ketone-boosting Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT).
After consuming a dose of Pure MCT oil, from 1 to 4 teaspoons, it is funnelled directly to the liver and converted into ketones.
This provides a quick and direct energy source from ketone metabolism and the other various benefits of ketone-bodies.
Pure MCT Oil is odourless and tasteless, and you can use it instead of any traditional oils you use in your diet. It is easy to mix in protein shakes, coffee, or other beverages for sustained energy.
HOW PURE MCT OIL DIFFERS FROM OTHER SIMILAR PRODUCTS
Ketosource MCT oil is similar to other mixed MCT oils that include a combination of both C8 and C10 MCTs.
Ketosource Pure MCT Oil differs from other brands in three areas:
- Higher Purity: It is a higher purity source of the MCTs at 99.8% purity (please see our certificate of analysis on this)
- Contains only Ketone-Boosting MCTs: There is a range of MCTs, but not all boost ketones effectively. The most effective is C8 MCT. However, C10 MCT also has ketone boosting properties. For this reason, we have ensured Pure MCT oil is a pure source of C8 and C10 MCTs and that all other MCTs have been removed.
- Keto & Fasting Professional Supported: Ketosource provides free advice directly from our nutritional analyst experts. There are correct and incorrect ways to use C8 MCT oil to attain your goals. Your Pure C8 MCT oil package explains how to talk directly with our team and get personal advice to ensure you get on track quickly towards your goals.
WHO IS PURE MCT OIL SUITABLE FOR?
Pure MCT oil is suitable for consumption by people in the following situations:
- Anyone looking to decrease their appetite to help them attain their fat loss goals.
- Ketogenic or low-carb dieters wishing to increase ketosis or to ease their way into ketosis.
Easily Digested: Customer feedback shows that less people experience the typical upset stomach seen with lower purity MCT oils. The typical indigestion, loose stools and stomach aches caused by MCT oils should not occur.
MANUFACTURING & PACKAGING INFORMATION
Ketosource is a GMO-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo and vegan compliant product.
The oil has also been screened for heavy metal and pesticide residues.
The bottles come in 500ml size only currently. This is a PET BPA-free bottle as per all Ketosource products.
Ketosource Pure MCT oil is made from two sources: coconut oil and RSPO certified sustainable palm kernel oil.
Certificate of Analysis/ Third Party Testing of Pure MCT Oil Quality
Please contact us to get a copy of the Certificate of Analysis for this product.
- Added to hot drinks such as coffee and teas
- Added to foods/ meals, such as using it as an oil in salads or just adding to any meal
- Added to any smoothie, juice or other drink
- Used for cooking such as frying in place of other oils (the oil is suitable for cooking up to 160°C (320°F)
RECOMMENDED DOSAGEFor optimum results you should use this product as follows:
- Start at a low dose of 1 teaspoon per day and take it with food
- Slowly build up to a maximum of 3 doses per day
- Slowly increase the dose size from 1 teaspooon to 1 tablespoon
TO AVOID AND REVERSE SIDE EFFECTSIf you overuse this product or use it on an empty stomach, stomach ache or upset may occur. If this happens, simply back off to a smaller dose and take with larger amounts of food. This will resolve the symptom. You can then steadily increase the dose again after a few days.
Pure MCT Oil
Macronutrients Per Dose (18ml)
Net Carbs - 0g
Protein - 0g
Fat - 17.2g
GMO Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian
Full Nutrition Information
Calories - 155kcal
Total Fat - 17.2g
Total Carbs - 0g
Sugar Alcohols / Polyols - 0g
Total Sugars - 0g
Protein - 0g