WHAT IS PURE C8 MCT POWDER?
- Pure C8 MCT Powder by Ketosource is a powdered form of medium-chain triglycerides
- Boosts ketones and uses a very high purity source of C8 MCT
- The main difference between the MCT Powder and the oil is the delivery method. The powder production includes spray drying, a process which combines the MCT Oil with a powder carrier, in this case Acacia Fibre
- The main benefits of powder versus oil is its form, due to which it can be more easily added to solid products
- Easier to transport than the oil
- To learn more about what MCT Powder is and what its benefits are, read this in-depth article
IS THIS KETOGENIC FOR EVERYONE?
- It has a ketogenic profile and is
- Will not kick you out of ketosis and will not drop your ketones
- Works for everyone on a ketogenic diet
- Is suitable for the most strict ketogenic diet
- It has ketone boosting ingredients - C8 MCT Oil
- C8 MCT is the only MCT that increases blood ketones effectively
Easily Digested: Because of its purity, the powder is easy on stomach and does not upset it like low purity MCT Oils or dairy-based MCT Powders. No glucose spiking fibres. Only organic prebiotic acacia fibre which is beneficial for the stomach.